I am anxiously awaiting the fall season! I love outdoor portrait sessions and the fall is such a wonderful time for them. Fall in Alabama is always a welcomed change after experiencing our sometimes suffocating summer heat. AND THE COLORS! Don’t forget about the colors! We all know how beautiful it is in Alabama in October and November.
Just a recap:
- Color coordinate clothing with others for portrait sessions without matching exactly.
- The best time of day for an outdoor portrait session is within the first three hours of light post sunrise and the last three hours of light before dusk
- Your love for one another will come across in photos more if you make physical connections with one another: holding hands, hugging, or something as simple as a hand on an arm or back.
- Bring a few items to make your photo session a success!
- Come to your session well-fed and rested.
- Have fun! Sing, dance, play! Relax!