So many things make me happy about this maternity session at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens. For those of you who love bullet points like I do, I’ll even list them.
- Who doesn’t love a beautiful pregnant woman anticipating a squishy newborn, especially when you’re not the one carrying it?
- Love Wins
- If you’ve followed me at all on social media, you know that I advocate for all love to be recognized equally.
- Same Sex Maternity Session
- This is my first, and I’m really excited about it!
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens
- This is a fall photo session in one of the most beautiful places in Birmingham, Alabama. https://www.bbgardens.org/
This sweet family was so excited about the baby soon to enter their lives! We spent a beautiful fall afternoon together creating photographs in a gorgeous, colorful location. There was a little more posing, as is sometimes the case with older children, but we were still able to relay the love they have for one another in a relaxed way.
I urge you to document the important events in your lives. Photography allows us to savor the moments we would ordinarily think of as fleeting; and we get to relive them again and again with each viewing.