- If you love candid photographs and a documentary style because you want your wedding day to flow naturally with little interruption, I would love to talk to you about wedding photography.
- BANG Images is a licenced company, with a trained primary photographer. I only hire professional assistants when a second shooter is required for a wedding.
- Let’s schedule a meeting and discuss your wedding day plans.
- We’ll create a wedding package that suits your needs.
- You’ll be asked to sign a contract and pay a non-refundable retainer fee of 50% of your total.
- We’ll create a portrait list if posed portraits are something you want. Keeping in mind that each grouping takes an average of 3 minutes will help you decide how many posed photographs you’d like to have.
- If you have a wedding coordinator, we’ll communicate and together we’ll create a timeline for your wedding day.
- We will meet again about a month before your wedding day to go over the timeline and any details you want to share.
- If you hired two photographers for your wedding day, in the beginning, one photographer will be with you and the other photographer will be with your fiancé; your photographs will be presented to you in the order they were taken. It’s a wonderful look at the excitement and anticipation of the entire day!
- You can rest easy knowing that your wedding day photos will be safely stored in three places until completion: on the SD cards from the camera, on an external hard drive, and on my computer’s hard drive.
- You will be sent a link to your wedding gallery within two months after your wedding day.
- If you order an album (book), or printed images, we will meet again.
Thank you for taking the time to look around my website! I really do love this career and feel very strongly about creating important, beautiful memories for you of your wedding day!