Friends, this is the cover to my Session Guide. I’m really excited to share the guide with you and it’s just in time for fall! Please take a look and let me know what you think. I’d love to hear suggestions for what you wish I would have included. I’m always open for a little constructive criticism. Honestly, I love it because it’s a chance for growth and I’m very interested in making BANG Images the best photography business it can possibly be. Please click on the image to view the Session Guide. I hope you like it!
Here’s a recap although I’d love for you to see the guide and all of its images.
- From Start to Finish
- Contact your photographer.
- Choose your photo session details.
- Prepare for your photo session.
- Enjoy your photo session.
- What to expect after your photo session.
- Quick Tips
- Clothing for your photo session
- Posing during your photo session
- Items to bring to your photo session
- Final thoughts from your photographer on your photo session
- Please enjoy the featured family session, individual portrait session, and engagement session.
- Package Options with pricing and photo package details
- Tell the story with lovely products- descriptions of add-ons you might enjoy, like softcover and hardcover books/albums and printed images
- A little love shown with three reviews from previous portrait session clients
- Final thoughts on portrait sessions-I highly encourage you to schedule your fall session soon! The sooner you do, the more choices you’ll have.